Our superb head-to-head (h2h, team comparison) statistics keeps getting new features! Now you can go back in time to any date and see all these stats re-calculated as of that time being. You will also see 1×2 odds from that date.
Open the demo page for our H2H Statistics Pro here if you can’t wait to see this in action or subscribe to the Statistics Pro service here to have full access.
While many of the statistics sites lets you see round by round of league tables and browse all historic results, we will give you every feature of our H2H stats re-calculated BEFORE the date you choose. For example:
- your chosen amount of previous games with goal graph and total goals over/under summary, goal averages and more
- team performance graph for last x games
- national teams power ratings with historic graph (note: our power ratings are calculated from games played after 1.1.2000)
- head-to-head results and summary with total goals over/under
- against common opponents
- longest streaks
- league tables
- last x games form
- country vs country
- + more
- every sports we have
- and you can also do all the data filtering there too (1. half/period, min/max odds, playoffs only etc)
The date on the left side is the odds date (“before 1.6.2012” that is) and on the right side it is the upcoming game date for Germany – Portugal. There is also a quick navigation to go back and forward in time by 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or 1 year:
You can then look for example how the odds has changed for this game day by day or week by week. Note: All the game dates are EET time zone (UTC +2).
Here is league table and form table example of Manchester City – Liverpool before 2.12.2013 (you can customize the number of games for the form):
Another nice feature is that by clicking any game result (opening the game report page) gives you a quick option to compare those teams BEFORE that game was played. Really nice way to do statistics research for profit in sports betting: